COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will reopen in-person worship services at NaplesChurch on Sunday, June 7th. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. You can find information on what this looks like below.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy.
What We’re Doing as a Church & What You Can Expect:
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and have their temperatures taken.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All worship experiences will be a touchless experience, and all areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Seating capacity will be significantly reduced due to current social distancing guidelines.
- Our services will be shortened to approximately 40-50 minutes in order to allow time for proper cleaning of all areas.
- NaplesKids will open to K-5th graders during our 11:00am service starting on Sunday, July 12th, 2020.
- NaplesYouth will open to incoming 6th-12th graders during our 11:00am service starting on Sunday, July 12th, 2020.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- Offering buckets will not be passed. We would prefer that you give online, but for those of you who would like to use the giving bin, there will be 3 locations (in the Sanctuary entrance and at both exit doors).
- All seatback materials, connection cards, love someone cards and pens will be removed.
- Doors will not open until 20 minutes prior to the service.
- Directional signs will guide you into the Sanctuary one way and out of the Sanctuary a different way.
- All guests will be dismissed by family group/row at the conclusion of the service in order to immediately proceed to the parking lot and leave.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fever, please refrain from attending in-person services.
- If you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from in-person services and join us online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask.
- Every attendee will be asked to sanitize hands prior to entry.
- We encourage you to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- We encourage you to use the restroom before arriving on campus in order to limit traffic in public restrooms.
- Please maintain a safe distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Please refrain from physical contact, including hugs and handshakes.
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online and we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, if you’re in an at-risk group, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at the physical location. You’re part of the NaplesChurch family no matter where you choose to attend! Our services will continue to be posted each week on our website.
Note: We’ve adjusted service times to create the best environment possible as we continue our touchless worship experience.
For the time being, we will host two worship experiences on Sunday at 9:30am & 11:00am.