COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy.
What We’re Doing as a Church & What You Can Expect:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All worship experiences will be a touchless experience, and all areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Our main auditorium is currently split between Seat Yourself and Social Distancing.
- NaplesKids is open for all kids 3 years old through 5th graders during both services.
- NaplesYouth is open to all youth in 6th through 12th graders during our 11:00am service.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- Offering buckets will not be passed. We would prefer that you give online, but for those of you who would like to use the giving bin, there will be 3 locations (in the Sanctuary entrance and at both exit doors).
- All seatback materials, connection cards, love someone cards and pens will be removed.
- Directional signs will guide you into the Sanctuary one way and out of the Sanctuary a different way.
- All guests will be dismissed by family group/row at the conclusion of the service.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fever, please refrain from attending in-person services.
- If you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from in-person services and join us online.
- We encourage you to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- We encourage you to use the restroom before arriving on campus in order to limit traffic in public restrooms.
- Please maintain a safe distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online and we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, if you’re in an at-risk group, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at the physical location. You’re part of the NaplesChurch family no matter where you choose to attend! Our services will continue to be posted each week on our website.