We are so excited to announce that NaplesKids is OPEN for kids in K-5th Grade!
We have updated our policies based on what the CDC is recommending at this time. Please note that we will NOT have our nursery and preschool ministries open in Phase Two. We are excited to have the NaplesKids ministry up and running, and cannot wait to see you all at church again! We know that the safety and health of your child is of the utmost importance. Here is a list of the things we are doing to keep your child and our volunteers safe:
- Check-in will be handled at the front desk.
- There will not be any check-in stations open in the hallways.
- All children must have their temperature taken before checking in.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be handled at the main double doors of the auditorium, located at the top of the stairs.
- No parent will be allowed past the double doors of the auditorium.
- The NaplesKids building doors will open 20 minutes before the service.
- We will not be passing anything out during service.
- This includes bucks, take-home papers, candy, etc.The slide and store will not be open at this time.
- Upstairs restrooms are for children only.
- All volunteers will wash their hands upon entering the building.
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks and have their temperature taken before serving.
- All volunteers and staff will maintain proper social distancing to the best of our ability.
We can't wait to see you all here on Sunday during our 11:00am service! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Parents: You can use the videos below as a Sunday service for your kids if you are at risk or are uncomfortable checking your child in at this time.
Check out your child’s age group below and simply watch the corresponding video.
After all, YOU are the best teachers your kids could ever have!
We love you!
THE NAPLESKIDS TEAM
If you would like to receive our weekly videos, along with various other resources, please click the link below to be added to our communication list.
Please use these links to view some of the resources we have compiled for you during this time. View pervious teaching videos, find weekly crafts, and even some additional fun activities for your kids to do at home.
Parents, we have also included a section with resources specifically for you. We believe these resources will be a blessing to your family.
Download the Parent Cue App
This app is designed to help every parent do something each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future.