Part-Time Graphic Artist
The LWFC Media Department is looking to expand its team by adding a Part-Time Graphic Artist to help create and manage various design projects for Print, Video and Online Media.
Tasks and duties include:
- Develop concepts for and design church collateral materials, including but not limited to direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, bulletin, screen graphics, handouts, flyers, invitations, banners, tickets, web graphics, etc.
- Manage web site updates while maintaining look and feel
- Coordinate Bulletin production, including design and distribution
- Produce and duplicate materials needed for weekend services, including “sermon notes”, bulletins and other handouts
- Assist Production team with creating sermon notes within ProPresenter for screen display before weekend services
- Assist Video production team with video shoots, minor video editing, video uploads and distribution
- Update Mobile App graphic elements and event calendar
- Manage and maintain graphic files on the designated servers and storage devices
- Assist creative team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies
- Create Social Media Graphics for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work with church staff on events as needed
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience with web site design and updates (incl. mobile)
- Experience managing print production jobs, as well as working with printers
- Able to work with Mac OS, good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and experience with Microsoft Office as well as WordPress.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to proof read
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work by him-/herself
- Hourly position
- Pay range based on abilities and experience
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write “Application PT Graphic Designer” in Subject Line.