IT'S NOT A CAREER. IT'S A CALLING.
Join our staff and pursue your calling.
Tasks and duties include:
- You’ll be a leader. Which requires you to execute the vision of the church and worship experience standards.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of creating, planning and executing production for all services and events.
- You’ll oversee all Production volunteers, training, structures and systems.
- You’ll maintain the technical equipment.
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership for the area you oversee.
- A deep love for God, His Word, and the local Church
- Passion for excellence in the production quality of a worship experience
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Strong knowledge of AVL systems and experience in live production (camera operation, switching, theatrical lighting, and audio)
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Write “A/V Director Application” in Subject Line.